Monday, February 08, 2016

Well OK Then...

February 8 and first post of the year...
A new computer and adjusting to Window 10, which is not easy.
Trying to load and work with Photoshop on the Windows 10 platform.
HMM not easy either.

A segue into my word for the year which is drum roll please....


My initial intention was to stretch this aging body on a regular basis as in yoga or some other stretching class. But then I thought, stretching can also be to expand my thinking. I'm going to run with this one.

I love this little flower. It's formal name is Calliandra haematocephala. Easy for you to say. But it is the perfect example of the word "Stretch". It begins life as a little bud that strongly resembles a raspberry. It gradually begins to fatten up and then poof, it throws out all of these thread like petals. 

What's your word for the year?

No comments: