Monday, July 25, 2011

30 Good Years and 21 too!

On June 26, Rick and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary. Where have all of those years gone? We dined at Metro Vino, a relatively new restaurant in the Pearl. It was a quiet Sunday evening and just perfect for us. I wish I had thought to have someone take our picture that eve but I didn't.

Not to be overshadowed by our daughter, who turned 21 the very next day. I remeber so well my OB/Gyn telling me not to have her on or anniversary if we ever wanted to celebrate that again. He was oh so right. LOL

Caite is away for the summer and so we waited a week to celebrate with her.. Portland City Grill, one of our favorites, was the venue of choice. Window tables with spectacular views of the city are the place to be and so we waited a tad bit longer.. We were not disappointed.
I did think to snap a photo of my girl. She's just so darn cute!  Awwwww.......
Happy birthday, Caite. Love you to bits.



No comments: