Saturday, February 09, 2013

A Valid but Lofty Goal

I found this on Pinterest the other day and it made me pause. I find it very difficult to pare things down to just useful or beautiful. There is the category "might be useful someday", or "might be useful to one of the kids" or "to good to toss", or "what do I do with this" or "I'll just put it away for now"...
I am very good at making new categories.

One road block is indecision. At our last house, we had an unfinished basement which I fondly referred to as "the pit of indecision". It housed all the superfluous stuff.

Another roadblock is taking the time to put things away, as in clean up or file or dispose of or just whatever.  I would much rather move on to the next fun activity. So, this is not my strong suit. How do you manage your stuff?



I

No comments: